1. Managing multiple (usually 4-8) software/IT projects concurrently through the full project lifecycle.
2. Tracking project budgets and team resources
3. Analysing requirements and designing software solutions in co-operation with Product Owners and Technical Team
4. Developing project plans and tracking progress of development against agreed targets.
5. Managing the implementation, testing and go-live stages of the project.
6. Developing test plans for the various stages outlined in our methodology. Undertake, track and manage resolution of issues identified during testing within the timescales of the testing phase.
7. Developing testing and implementation plans and seeing that these are carried out.
8. Liaising with the Clients to update them or understand their requirements
9. Managing the relationship between internal team, remote team and client contacts through excellent communications
10. During implementation periods of project you will be expected to be available to support the business during the evenings and weekends.
11. Develop documents and templates for internal efficiency as well as for client’s ease to collect data and avoid repetitions