We are looking for a Human Resources Executive, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and Fuel Company’s growth.
- Responsible for handling complete life cycle of recruitment using different channels.
- To screen, shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest towards our organization.
- Facilitate in organizing and conducting interviews and other assessments
- Conduct follow-ups on selection with relevant functions to ensure efficient execution of the selection process
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct employee telephonic reference checks.
- Facilitate in organizing internal and external trainings
- Maintain and update employee records.
- Facilitate in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc.
- Conduct employee orientations and exit interviews.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines etc.
- Dealing with PESSI.
- Dealing and managing Group Life Insurance.
- Bachelor/ Master in HRM
- Preferably proven track record as a recruiter within the world of Digital Marketing.
- The successful candidate will have creative sourcing capabilities, exceptional people skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual must be a self-starter.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficient ability with MS Word and MS Excel