The Java EE Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a variety of software solutions in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software.
Essential Job Functions:
– Ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management.
– Strong proficiency in the Java platform, hands on with the Java EE stack or similar alternatives provided by industry standard frameworks.
– Familiarity with web concepts, concurrent programming in web/desktop/mobile applications with expertise in at least anyone of these.
– Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
– Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
– Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
– Engineer software through its complete life-cycle
– Hands-on experience on Agile Software practices
Java Developer Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan – Karachi Jobs