Identify new business opportunities and through developing existing and new business accounts. Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company. Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data to potential and existing business wins. Responsible in maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits.
• Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers, as defined in the local sales KPI’s.
• Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is
planned in advance.
• Maintain all account and new business approaches and outcomes.
• Generate and distribute specific reports as required in alignment with the position.
• Coordinate and follow and follow up x-selling activities within the department.
• Maintain close working relationships with the Operations and Contract Logistics team.
• Focus on winning and keeping profitable business.
• Develop and maintain procedures as per policy for new business submissions.
• Undertake regional presentations for the Contract Logistics Division, as and when called upon
• Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics.
• Manage and coordinate all commercial activities of defined vertical group of customers with the customer service team, in line with the company’s short and long term results & targets.
• Represents the company and its policies to the clients which are defined as “Strategic Accounts”.
• Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.