For QA Internee having knowledge about the following would be a plus.
- Review and analyze user stories to determine reasonability, testability, resource requirements
- Should have test to break attitude
- Highly collaborative and proactive and be able to give/receive critical feedback
- Solid ability to take ownership and initiative
- Estimation, planning and control of QA activities
- Should be able to Document test results, create/update requirements and test plan documentation as needed and communicate any significant issues identified during quality assurance activities in a timely manner
- Should be able to assist in bug regression, step by step troubleshooting and problem isolation
- To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software
- Ensure testing is on schedule and in line with the processes
- Bug tracking and resolution via bug tracking software
Areas of Knowledge:
The applicant should have strong knowledge of following:
- Different imaging tools like SnagIt, Jing, PicPick etc.
- SDLC specially for SQA activities in Agile/Scrum Model