We are looking for an industrial design engineer with experience in designing enclosers for electronic devices. This involves developing ideas and sketches and then creating designs in Solidworks.
– have attention to detail – have a proven track record of delivering results
– be a problem solver to help fit electronic components into the design
– be skilled in both plastic injection molding and 3D printing
– have a minimum of 3yrs professional experience with Solidworks
– be able to prepare a finished product design in Solidworks for manufacturing
– be fluent in English (spoken and written) and can do supporting documentation
– be honest and hardworking and meet deadlines
– be willing to work late nights and weekends if required
– have access to video conferencing and screen sharing eg. Skype, Teamviewer
– be willing to sign an NDA.
The ability to print 3d prototypes locally to test ideas and tweak prototypes would be an advantage. Experience with acrylic LED lighting is also an advantage.
Please send CV on your relevant experience and state your expected monthly salary.