- Conduct specification meeting with vendor while performing defect analysis on line and coordination with local parts purchasing department for LOI issuance.
- To guide vendors to prepare development schedule.
- Provide guidance to vendors in the development of inspection fixtures.
- Monitoring of development activities according to development plan.
- To guide vendors to develop parts according to the drawing specification.
- To follow consumption of pilot/trial lots in coordination with parts inspection department and production division.
- Correspondence with SMC representative/ vendors regarding development of components.
- Coordinate with local parts purchasing department and material handling department regarding the regular and mass production supply scheduling and its consumption
- To carry out and perform function/assignments given by management.
- Knowledge of Mechanical drafting/ drawings
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Knowledge of plastic injection & molding process.
Education/Experience and Age
Maximum age 32 years
B.E (Mechanical, Automotive, Industrial) with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.