The Textile and Clothing Institute of Botswana (TCIB) was established in 2016 to provide vocational skills required in the Textile and Clothing Industry of Southern Africa. Presently TCIB has an opening for a senior level curriculum development specialist to develop Certificate and Diploma Level Programs.
Major Tasks to be accomplished:
- Understand and appreciate the National Credit and Qualification Framework (NCQF) of Botswana
- Develop appropriate vocational programs within the guidelines provided by the Botswana Qualifications Authority and NCQF.
- Provide quality learning material for all programs developed.
- Identify areas of research and knowledge development with regard to curriculum renewal within the Textile and Clothing Industry of Botswana.
- Review, assess and monitor curriculum development and implementation in close partnership with TCIB Management.
- Advanced degree in Education or a Social Science field relevant to curriculum development. A background in Clothing and Textiles will be beneficial to the applicant.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience at national and international levels in a curriculum development related programme.
- Demonstrate experience in research work related to curriculum development and renewal.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment based in Botswana
- Initial contract period – Two years
- Salary per month USD2,500
- TCIB will provide flight ticket to and from Pakistan at the end of each year.
If you have experience of working in the position advertised and meet the above profile send your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.