To assist in planning, monitoring and execution of projects (Project management experience is must requirement)
- To plan for new projects and look after their execution.
- To monitor the localization process of new projects.
- To coordinate all activities related to new model’s parts localization according to the shared plan.
- To make arrangement for local and CKD parts for their trial production.
- To do correspondence with projects coordinator of other shops regarding their queries.
- To download, compile and distribute 2W & 4W KDBOM.
- To prepare saving summary regarding localization done for new model.
Qualification and Experience:
B.E (Automotive/Mechanical/Industrial) with minimum 02-03 years of experience in automotive/ manufacturing planning field.
Maximum 32 years
- Inventory Management
- Material testing & inspection
- Cost control & reduction skills
- Risk management & minimization