To identify the SC (supply chain) functional areas for improvement through project like VBE (vendor based evaluation), vendor training and applicable areas of custom duty concession & submit the relevant IORC cases to Engineering Development Board for obtaining benefits of SRO-655 for cost reduction.
- To analyze vendors packaging of parts imported under VBE scheme.
- To identify any underutilized space in those packing that requires improvement.
- To coordinate with the concern VBE vendor regarding current packaging condition to identify space for improvement, if any.
- To share the current packaging status and our concerns for improvement in those packaging with SMS so that optimal use of packaging can be made in terms of weight and volume for the overall reduction of cost.
- To compile and prepare database to compare current packaging condition for future improvement.
- To analyze and compare provided proposals for packaging improvement so that best possible solution be obtained for new improved packing.
- To update relevant documents and records of IMS
- To analyze current cost breakups of vendors imported parts being part of forex revision for standardization of HSCodes, custom duties, freight and other factors (wherever applicable).
- Have knowledge of SRO655, SRO-656 and SRO 693 for identification of any potential changes in vendors cost breakups.
Qualification, Age and Experience:
B.E (Industrial / Mechanical / Automotive) with minimum2 years of experience in relevant field.
B-Tech/ B-Tech (Hons.) with minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Maximum 32 years
- Project management Skills
- Training Skills
- Forecasting & Planning
- Inventory Management skills
- Cost control & reduction skills
- MS Office