Responsible for improving the operational performance and service delivery of vendors to enable company’s local supply chain achieve its strategic goals successfully.
- To coordinate with vendors & conduct vendor assessment as per schedule.
- To perform GAP analysis over the results of assessments and make detailed deduction over key areas.
- Formulate recommendation and draft report pertaining to each vendor, for management review.
- Follow up with vendors for the implementation of their selfimprovement plans.
- Coordinate with selected vendors for implementation of vendor improvement plan.
- Conduct kickoff meetings with them while highlighting the key areas of improvement.
- Apply project management methodology to carry put the vendor improvement activities effectively.
- Implement best suited supply chain & operations management concepts to reform structure of related process at vendor end. Use 5Ds & PDCA methodologies in addressing recurring problems while utilizing techniques such as 5 Why & 5 Hows to identify the cause and effect relationship.
- Inventory management
- Cost control & reduction skills
- Risk management & minimization
Qualification, Age and experience
B.E (Industrial/Automotive/Mechanical) with minimum 02-03 years of experience in automotive/manufacturing planning field.
Age : 32 years maximum.