SOFTWARE ARCHITECT – WEB/BACKEND APPLICATIONS
Immediate Hiring – Excellent Growth and Learning Opportunities for the right candidate. We prefer someone ready to join IMMIDIATELY
CrecenTech is US based technology company, looking to hire a passionate senior developer or architect who likes to get involved in game changer software solutions. If you’re one, then come talk to us.
We are developing a cloud-based workflow automation system and as an application architect/senior web consultant, you should be responsible for reviewing existing design, suggesting improvements, setting directions, implementing base structure for core modules.
- This role demands someone to take responsibility of application design and development, guide teams on best coding standards and make it highly scalable.
- Figuring out technical needs, evaluate various solutions and present a final solution to the management.
- Solid experience working on APPLICATION ARCHITECT role, designing solutions and utilizing/defining best-practices.
- Candidate should have the capacity to address every challenge faced in development, design frameworks and provide guidelines to team on design patterns and best implementations.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who has developed large scale, distributed and highly available enterprise level software solutions.
- Excellent understanding of multiple technology stacks and use in product development wherever required.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA), AWS and Google cloud platforms, relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full-Text Search engines, and/or Big Data systems.
- Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Deep understanding of modern web applications, drag n drop controls, practical experience following concepts at application layer: HTTP/S, networks, databases, infrastructure, CDN, request/response, performance, redundancy, security, browsers, devices, encryption, compression, scaling, etc.
- Expert knowledge of security and data encryption best practices and implementation.
- Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers, UX designers and researchers, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver.
Job Type: Part-Time Position (15 to 20 hours per week) – Possibility to convert to a full time position
Job Location: Lahore
Required Education: At least Bachelor Degree
Experience: 10 Years
Interested candidates should send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Raja Tassaduq Abbas