The role shall be responsible for designing new projects, extensions, alterations, restorations and conversations and coordinating & supervising the site team as and when required
- To develop drawings, sketches, master plans, models, and creative design and planning solutions during different phases of work and review architectural designs.
- To create graphic and narrative reports on project sites, formulating plans for development and construction using AutoCAD and other sophisticated (CAD) tools
- To create feasible and construct-able designs that align with program plans, creative intent, schedule, and budget requirements
- To create 3-D electronic models that accurately and clearly depict the architectural design intent.
- To provide aesthetic design, color boards, sketches, and drafts
- To participate in the development of architectural and creative development standards