We are looking for a senior mobile application developer with 3+ years overall practical experience with C#, C++, Objective C, Swift and Java for Android
- Excellent overall academic background
- Native iOS App development (Objective C, Swift) using Xcode.
- Native Android App development using (Java for Android) using Android Studio.
- Strong grasp of native drawing and animation classes for iOS and Android.
- Experience with mobile device sensors (Accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, digital compass, and GPS).
- Experience with essential frameworks for modern app development e.g. (React, Angular JS etc).
- Experience with standard frameworks (Google Play Services, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK etc).
- Command over mathematical functions and libraries.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills.
- Experience with every stage of the software development process: system design, integration, deployment, maintenance, testing, documentation, etc.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, XML/JSON Parsing)
- Knowledge of multi-threading on mobile devices.
- Strong command over git workflow for version control
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- The candidates having one or more following qualities will be preferred.
- Strong background in calculus and numerical linear algebra.
- Candidates should submit a cover letter (outlining why this position is of interest and they feel they’re qualified) and a resume, along with online links of portfolio apps.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin or disability