Responsible for going door-to-door and selling Internet services. Demonstrate product, convince the potential customers, negotiate sale, and complete paperwork. May check up on clients repeatedly. Should be very good at internet and mobile user.
- Conduct Roadshow on daily bases in target areas in order to generate leads and mature the sale.
- Install setup for presentation on product features on roadshow van.
- Hand out pamphlets and distribute flyers/brochures door to door.
- Work in assigned territory, often up to 30-50 houses or locations per day.
- Competitors Product / Services features should be on finger tips to help customers why our product is better than competitors.
- Maintain and keep update for brochures and all displayable equipment on roadshow van.
- Keep record of all activity in Daily Activity Panel.
- Analyze each resident’s need of Internet consumption individually.
- Provide clients with company Internet Service manual and catalogue.
- Record customer’s details, product specifications and other sales paperwork.
- Suggest appropriate professional sales and services to homeowners on the basis of analysis.
- Call on collected numbers from roadshow/email/WhatsApp etc. and generate confirmed sale.
- Track customer needs and issues daily through phone calls.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.