We are looking for an SEO Analyst with 1-2 years of experience, who will be responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for our clients. The SEO Analyst should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles.
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor social media performance and take corrective measures to improve like creating Fan Pages etc.