Skills & experience:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in developing medium to large scale websites using MVC Frameworks such as Laravel, Yii or CakePHP
- Good web application architecture experience
- Familiar with email infrastructure services such as Sendgrid and/or Mandrill (desirable)
- Ability to create and work to a development schedule, working on your own initiative, but within a wider product team
- Demonstrable track record in defining complex project development requirements and accurately estimating timescales and deliverability against the plan
- Pro-active in seeking out best-in-class solutions in keeping with optimum content delivery
- Highly capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Develop and manage the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the website and hosting structure.
- Work with management/stakeholders/designers/ to deliver continuous product and service developments, including functionality and visual design.
- Implement and manage backup and disaster recovery options for the service.
- Collaborate with the team member to understand and support web development strategies that meet the company and its client's growth and profitability goals.
- Develops and maintains small to large scale web applications from front end to back end with the ability to achieve self-defined estimates and high levels of quality.
- Practices good web application development techniques in all phases of development; ideally using agile techniques
- Considers product quality in all aspects of design: performance, consistency, user-friendliness, robustness, testability, supportability, re-usability and maintainability
The candidate will work across cross browsers and responsive design projects. The candidate will also work across mobile and tablet devices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Web Developer to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team in a fast-growing media company that will allow the candidate to gain experience working on websites of the well-established UK and European companies.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Rs 40,000 – Rs 50,000