A Information Technology company in Lahore has a position of E-Commerce Project Manager available for its E-Commerce department. The ideal resource required for the job must be a BBA/MBA with 2 to 4 years of experience in managing any fast growing e-commerce website.
E-Commerce Project Manager will be responsible for maximizing revenue on site and bringing brands on board in all marked categories.
- Operational Policy Making.
- Lead in market research and explore deals of goods and services of different categories
- Negotiate with suppliers/merchants for having deals at lowest price
- Liaison with vendors for quality of services to customers
- Ensure availability of goods offered in deals
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines
- On boarding Payment Partners / banks for different payment gateways.
- Review performance of vendor managers on daily basis.
- Manage & look after all functions of portal including acquisition and lead gen efforts, updating site content, managing pages and products, maintaining inventory levels, and overseeing user flow/customer experience.
- Identify, develop, and execute occasional Sales Campaigns.
- Work with Senior Manager to identify the success criteria of team projects, benchmark KPIs, and measure success against team’s identified KPIs.
- Keep products stock updated before the sales campaigns and manage shipping operations in due timeline.
- Work with the Social media executive to ensure marketing and website efforts are aligned.
- Accountable for 100% sales targets achievement on monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.